Search This Blog

Saturday, January 26, 2019

Things are Changing

UwU Hello,
I hate to say it but things around this blog have to change a little bit because this little one has to be big all the time at school *pout*. Sadly I won't be able to talk every day most likely we will only be able to share on the weekends (F/S/S). It stinks and makes me so mad because it's also making it really hard to be little with daddy too!!! I don't get time to do all my lil chores or to talk to daddy all day or do anything fun. I hate having to be big all the time and do homework and work out and be all grown in class -- why can't I just major in being cute and silly? Oh well a little has to do what a little has to do one day I'll be done and daddy and I can be little and dada all day long! Having a daddy makes this so much easier even though he is so far away -- he is just the support and love I need when the school gets me down.

Being Big Stinks, Lil is LIFE!
Pannyboi41

No comments:

Post a Comment