Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Voice Calls With Daddy

Welcome Back!
So daddy and I just texted a lot to start our relationship, we would text back and forth how much we enjoyed our relationship and how much we wish we could be together IRL etc. Soon that became too little for us and we decided it was time to hear each other's voices. Out first time doing it was so amazing hearing his voice and hearing him say how sweet I was melted my heart! It was so easy to get into little space with him it felt almost magical he could say anything and I would be sent into a place of happiness and goodness. The only drawback is I don't live alone so I constantly have to leave the conversation which makes me feel really bad especially for my daddy. But soon we will be together and we can talk whenever we want without interruptions.

All For Now,
Loves,
Pannyboi41

No comments:

Post a Comment