Search This Blog

Friday, January 4, 2019

Being Naughty For Daddy

Hello Sweeties- Make sure to ask your caregiver before you read,
So a little on the naughty side daddy and I have been having play time recently over video chat and using pictures. It's not as fun as it will be in real life but we try our best for each other. It is also not as fun punishing myself but it makes daddy happy and I know I deserve the punishment when it happens. He likes to give physical punishments instead of writing lines or kneeling, he likes when I spank myself or whip myself. He also doesn't allow me to make cummies or I have to make it on command. It is so much fun when we video chat and we play at the same time daddy really like sit when I make sounds or call out his name. I like watching him it almost like we together. The best part is after when we talk for hours as aftercare today we even played dress up with all the silly clothes in the closet. I do wish we could do all this in person but this is the best we have right now and its better than nothing :).

Stay Naughty little ones,
Pannyboi41

No comments:

Post a Comment