Search This Blog

Saturday, February 2, 2019

Its Been A Long Week!

Hello There,
This last week has been interesting and daddy has been there through it all. I got really upset in one of my classes and had to purge to feel better. Daddy made sure I was okay and talked me through everything to make me feel better. I was so scared and my head was a mess it was amazing having someone there to ground me. Also on a more little note, daddy put more rules on me and I am so excited about it! He is making me more into a slave/little and it makes me feel so good -- he even put a rule that I must call him daddy or Sir no matter who we are with (except my parents). It is just so nice to have more rules -- I tend to over think and want to have control over everything, having a daddy have control allows me to relax and give in to someone it's just amazing.

Anyway, good day,
Pannyboi41

No comments:

Post a Comment