Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Video Calls Now!

Hello All,
So you know how daddy and I started voice chatting but... we started to Video Chat!!! It's so amazing to see daddy and talk to him about anything and everything! Its so much more fun being able to see daddy when we talk sometimes I even color when we talk and show daddy once I finish. One time we even fell asleep together and I got to wake up to daddy as if he was right there for me. It has really changed the way we communicate especially when it comes to naught time (teahee). Daddy gets to see my practice my poses and commands me to do other ones to train. He also inspects my body to make sure it is perfect before we have a play session. I hope all you long distance littles get to experience something like this at some point in your relationship.

With Love and Candy,
Pannyboi41

No comments:

Post a Comment