Search This Blog

Saturday, January 12, 2019

Buying Little Things

Howdy :P,
The other day daddy helped me pick out a few little things to help me feel better while we are not together. I got two coloring books some crayons a fun metal magic toy a super cute pooh bear stuffie (I call him my pooh bear) cute knee high fox socks and some juice pouches. I had such a good time getting things and I know I have more things to get but starting with a few things I feel more little every day. A good list of little needs are:
Paci
Diapers
Blankets
Stuffies
Juice
Sippies
Bottles 
Coloring books
Crayons or markers
Candy
Cute food like mac and cheese or dino nuggets
Onesies 
Tall socks 
Soft pillows
Toys and games
Little movies and TV shows
Little books 
Chew toys for biting littles
Anything the little feels like they want or needs

Always Ask your Little,
Pannyboi41

No comments:

Post a Comment