Search This Blog

Friday, January 18, 2019

Coloring for Daddy

How Are You Today?
I'm doing well even though I am missing my daddy as usually with a long distance relationship. Today I would like to talk about my coloring I have been doing for daddy. Everyday as one of my rules and chores I have to color. I found two great books at the dollar store and some crayons and its so much fun to take some time everyday to be little. Its a very small thing but I sit with one of my stuffies and color with him taking my time and letting myself be little with a sippy. Its some times really hard to be little without daddy but coloring everyday allows me to enter little space without my daddy and once I send him my pictures he is always so proud of me and I just love that and sometimes I get to have a cookie or candy for doing really good work. Its always nice to find things to get into little space even if I can't be with daddy.

Always do what you are told,
Pannyboi41

No comments:

Post a Comment