Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Very Naughty!

Sorry I missed you yesterday!
(Very Naughty ask permission little ones)
Goodness, what a day! Daddy did something so naughty with me it was crazy! I was feeling really down and sad because I had to go to this meeting that I really didn't want to go to. Daddy was feeling extra naughty so he made me go into the public bathroom and play with myself! I was scared but to wiggly and of course you must always listen to your daddy espcially when he is feeling naughty. He made me take some of my clothes off and play with myself until I made cummies. Someone even came into the bathroom and he still had me play. I felt so dirty and so naughty yet a really good boy for doing what daddy asked of me. I want to do it again but I was also so scared someone was going to ketch me I have mixed feelings but I would do it for daddy if he asked -- he does know how I feel about it and I can always use the safe word if I need to. Anyway, it was crazy and crazy fun being so naughty in such a public place.

Master knows best,
Pannyboi41

No comments:

Post a Comment