Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Late Last Night

Hi, Hi, Hi!
Sooooo... Last night was amazing with daddy! He gave me a full body inspection over video chat and we did some naughty stuff ;). After that daddy talked about how he wanted to get me all sorts of cute outfits and sexy clothes for play time. He said that my body already turns him on so the clothes would just be for me so I feel more confident in the bedroom and more little in little space. It was so amazing to hear daddy talk about confidence, being a trans little it can be really hard to feel confident even for daddy. It almost made me cry hearing that he wants me to be confident in all I do and that he will do whatever he can to make me feel that way. He also wanted to get me cute little outfits and onesies! I can't wait to get one and run around with daddy and play! It was a special night with daddy last night and I just feel so goooooood!!!

Stay Cute!
Pannyboi41

No comments:

Post a Comment