Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

First Day With Daddy

Hello, my Friends!
Goodness, what a world I have stepped into! I was a little before but never had a 24/7 caregiver like I do now and it truly everything I have ever wanted. My daddy and I met on Reddit through a few posts that I made looking for a daddy that would take on a transgender little boy. I was struggling to find a caregiver for weeks and would only get the "one-day daddy" someone that would just want to talk to get naughty then leave me forever or I would get very abusive caregivers that wanted me like an object. At the time I met my daddy I was trying to live in a very abusive type DDLB relationship with a  man that wanted me to have sex with his friends and never liked my little cute side. I was lucky enough to start talking with my now daddy and he gave me the confidence to leave the fake daddy. This was the first and best experience so far with my daddy he barely knew me but he gave me the drive to get away from that bad man and I found myself in the arms of the most perfect daddy.

That's All for this Post :),
Be Good, Listen to Daddy,
Pannyboi41

No comments:

Post a Comment