Search This Blog

Sunday, March 31, 2019

A Bit Off This Week

Goodness Me,
Hi my Friendos,
This week daddy and I were a bit off like we couldn't seem to have time to talk or just weren't feeling it. It was sad and lonely without my daddy but I understood that this happens even to the best couples. I hate when it happens but I am so glad we got through it because now we both know how to handle it for next time. Not much else happened this week for us but even the most lonely busy crazy weeks always get better at the end when daddy and I can talk all weekend and enjoy the company we missed.

Anyways all for now -- stay cute and clean,
Pannyboi41

PS- I am working on my gender so I may call myself a girl from time to time or might not use a gender at all just want you all to know the boi doesn't stand for boy :P


No comments:

Post a Comment