Search This Blog

Sunday, March 17, 2019

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!

HiHIHIHIHIHIIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHI!!!!!!!!!
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... I finally got tickets to go see my daddy! This is not a drill this is the real deal! I get to go see my daddy in person in June and I am freaking out!! The best part is my parents used their airfare points to pay for my ticket so my daddy didn't have to pay and now we get to have even more fun!! It's so amazing I just can't believe it and I want to sing and dance and tell everyone its just the best thing ever and I just can't wait to be with my dada. We talk all the time about what we are going to do together like go to the mall and get candy and stuffies and get yummy foodies and drinks and play time and just be together and I can't wait. I think about it all the time and it just makes my heart so full and my days worth living and it feels like a dream but it's
not this is real life and it is amazing!! I love you DADDY!!!!

The Wait is Worth It,
Pannyboi41

No comments:

Post a Comment