Search This Blog

Friday, April 5, 2019

Yup It Happened...

Hello Hello Hello!!!!!!!
Soooooooo... it has only been like a little over 4 months but Daddy did something crazy absolutely crazy... He asked me to marry him! I know know know we haven't even met in person and like it only been four months and all but he decided that it was still enough to want to marry a crazy little one like me. He asked me over the phone after we were talking about our future. It seemed that we wanted a lot of the same things of the future and that we just seemed to jell so well together and it just made sense we truly love each other with all we are and want nothing more than to spend our lives together saving each other's souls and bettering each other  in all ways we can. I know we are both young but we are not getting married anytime soon but I know this will stick. We have so much respect for each other and there is way more to our relationship than sex (unlike some of my other relationships). I know we are going to run into trouble at some point but we will work it out we have so much good to come why ruin it!

Love,
Pannyboi41

No comments:

Post a Comment