Search This Blog

Sunday, March 10, 2019

I did a Bad :(

Hi everyone,
This week was different for daddy and I. Things were okay until Wednesday when I was helping someone with their computer and I saw that they were talking to an old girlfriend of mine that I dated right before I got my daddy. I was with this person for 2 years and we had plans to get married. I held my tongue and didn't say anything bad about her to my other friends but inside I was hurting a lot. Sadly daddy was taking a really important test (which he did amazing on!) so I didn't have him. I ran to the DC and ate a bunch of pizza (which is a big no-no not only because its bad food but I can eat gluten). Once I was home I got sick because of the food then proceeded to drink a big boy drink and got drunk. I was so upset and angry at myself because I go upset. Once daddy was out of the test I told him that I was drinking and about the pizza and he was disappointed in me. I hate to disappoint my daddy, it hurt so bad to hear that. I told him why and he was less upset but he still was upset that I got sick and drunk over my emotions. He told me we would work on bettering my skills with my emotions and trying to control them when daddy isn't around. I felt so terrible being bad but daddy is my rock and made me feel better and know that we all make mistakes and that I just need to learn from them.

Thank your caregivers for all they do,
Pannyboi41

No comments:

Post a Comment