Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 6, 2021

A New Plan

 Heddo!!

My sweet littles and bigs I want to welcome you again to my blog, I hope you are having fun!

So daddy and I have been talking and we feel we have hit another rut SOOOO we decided to make being an LDR CGL couple more fun and exciting. 

Daddy had the idea of giving good boy points for different things that this little one does every day/week. These points will add up to allow me to get different gifts.

some of the points:

-exercising for 1 hour = 1

-eating a healthy meal = 1

-getting through work with a good attitude = 3

-food shopping for only healthy food = 1

-clean Joy's fish tank = 2

-clean my apartment = 2

-no self-harm = 1

-going to therapy = 1

-drinking enough water = 1 

-doing dishes = 1

-finishing my weight medication = 2

-taking all my meds on time = 1

-go to doctors appointments = 1

Ways to lose points:

-self-harming = -2

-not taking meds on time = -1

-eating candy/junk food = -1

-being pouty/bratty = -1

-not listening to daddy/CG = -2

-not fallowing the rules laid out or given = from -1 to -5

Gifts (no particular order):

-new small toy

-going to the book store

-going to build-a-bear

-new little item 

-new onesie

-new big toy

-new coloring or activity book

-special fish item for Joy

-daddy reads you a story before bed

-daddy sends you a card (with love)

-new stuffy 

-daddy makes a loving video for you to always have

-doki doki/ other Japan create

-candy/special dessert

-special "playtime"

The cute thing with this is we are using a cute thermometer to color in (and white-out if I lose points). 

So I just thought I would share this cute new thing we are doing, feel free to add your own thoughts!

All you need is...CANDY! 

Pannboi41



 





No comments:

Post a Comment