Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 27, 2021

A Little Halloween!

 BOO!

Sorry to scare you! As Halloween (and my birthday) come closer I was thinking of writing a little bit on one of those holidays that people seem to really love. 

Candy-

Besides following the rules your CG has for you don't eat too much candy at once. This will cause bad tummy aches, sometimes acne, and you won't have any candy left for the next day!

Costumes-

As a little that love dressing up, this is my favorite part of the holiday! This year I have three costumes (which are also my cosplays for Anime Con) I'm going as Johnny Joestar (my favorite Jojo), lolita, and Ame from Wolf Children. I love dressing up and wearing things that I normally don't. As a trans-boi it makes me feel more like myself and showcase the real me.

Scary stuff-

I do not love this part. I have such a weird relationship with scary stuff.  I have been watching 'how to beat the Saw movie traps' this is even a little too much for me it makes me paranoid. If you like it and your CG lets you watch enjoy, for me, I'm sticking to little shows with Halloween themes.

Trick or Treating-

I hate how it looked down on -- like why can't an adult get some free candy? For me, I can pass as a small person if you can't buy some candy and enjoy with your CG.

Parties- 

Parties are usually a good time. For me I can't stay very long I get overwhelmed and a little overstimulated, other times I get introspective and sad. Anyway go and enjoy but don't eat too many treats -- no tummy aches. And be careful with alcohol.
 

I hope you have a happy holiday and get to spend some time enjoying it. Even if that means spending time in your pj's watching Dora with a little candy corn and maybe some warm apple cider. Whatever you do be safe and have fun!

Spooks and Spice,

Pannyboi41

No comments:

Post a Comment