Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Surviving A Job

 Welcome!

My little friends and CGs I have been having a really hard time at my new job. It's been super boring and I feel like I don't do much during the day. But my daddy has had a good idea to talk about the way in which a little can survive their workday. 

  • ESstuffie - keep a small stuffed toy with you, when you need a hug give it a squeeze
  • drink from cute bottles - there are many cute cups and bottles to drink from that can pass for an adult bottle
  • eat little snacks - eating throughout the day is good to pack little snacks like cheese sticks and cut up fruit
  • if you work at a desk, coloring stuff - sometimes there is a lull at work bring some coloring or activities to do at your desk
  • wear cute socks - I love wearing little socks while at work, it makes me feel little without anyone noticing 
  • if you have a smartwatch put cute backgrounds on it
  • if you have a computer use cute wallpapers
  • decorate your work bag to be a little more little freindly
  • take walks where you can be your little self - at my lunchtime, I take walks and allow myself to decompress and feel little. I play games on my phone or skip around where no one can see 
  • put cute toys on your desk - these are pretty normal so no one will ask
  • bring a big sweater - I have a super comfy sweater at work that I snuggle in when in need of a hug
  • Journal - another great downtime idea
  • if you don't have a desk decorate your items like receipt book or notebook
Just a few ideas to make work a little more little. Just make sure you are safe and are having fun that is what being a little is all about!!

Playtime and Worktime,
Pannyobi41









No comments:

Post a Comment