Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

If Daddy and I were Together During the Pandemic

Heddo,
So I was in the bath, something I do often, and I was thinking of what it would be like if daddy and I were in isolation together so I thought I would write about what we may do on an average night if we were together right now!

After we both are dumb stupid adult things we could have a nice lovely dinner together, maybe some Indian my daddy's favorite and we could get it take out so we could help local businesses and get yummy foods

Then after a lovely dinner in a separation plate of course for this little one, we could watch a movie together, maybe a Disney or Ghibli one or maybe we could play video games -- I love watching daddy and Stardew Valley is my favorite game

After it would be bath time! My favorite time of day. Daddy will fill it up all warm and cozy with bubbles and little toys and yummy goat milks soaps to make my skin soft. Daddy would wash me as I drink juice and play in the water.

After I'm all clean and daddy dresses my in my jammies, he will tuck me in to play on my DS or watch a show while he takes his shower before bed.

Once he was clean and we are tucked in bed together daddy would read me a story or sing to me as I fall asleep to the sound of his amazing voice

I sorry if this was lame for all of you to read but I was just having a nice time thinking about being with my daddy. Whats you favorite everyday moment with your CG?

Bubbles and Bath Time,
Pannyboi41

No comments:

Post a Comment