Search This Blog

Saturday, May 9, 2020

Sneaky Little Outfits

Hello to all my Little and Big Friends!
I was thinking about what it will finally be like to be able to go outside again with the fear of being sick. When thinking about the new life outside the house I started thinking about the outfits I might wear besides the same pants that I keep wearing every day. So here is a list of cute and fun away of showing you little side while being outside your little space:


  • wear little underclothes -- this could mean cute socks or even a pare of underwear
  • get a hooded jacket with ears -- these are all the rage in Japan so why not give it a try
  • wear softer colors -- just like baby clothes
  • onsies -- people are already wearing these normally so put yours on and join the team or wear it under another shirt no one will suspect a thing
  • paci? -- if you continue to wear a mask its easy to hide a paci underneath it 
  • make an anklet -- bracelets are hard to hide so put that little creation under you pant leg
  • use cute hair things -- bows, bows, bows! 
  • attach a stuffie -- attach a stuffied toy to your belt another Japanese style
  • use a cute phone case -- or a background/wallpaper 
  • add a patch to your jeans or back pack -- maybe add a pin too even something small that shows off your littleness without being too obvious 
  • try a fun hat -- I love wearing my Jojo's Bizarre Adventure inspired hat when I feel little
  • Do YOU! -- what even makes you feel little and comfortable do it!
So I hope these little hints show you a few ways of hiding your littleness in plain sight and make you feel extra special when going outside. Enjoy the sunshine!

Playthings and Pacis,
Pannyboi41
Baby Johnny Joestar AKA Best Jojo 

No comments:

Post a Comment