Search This Blog

Thursday, April 9, 2020

To Keep On Track -- a Lil Routine

UWU,
Cuties it's e your little friend here to talk about the things that are keeping me feeling okay in these hard times. Lately, I have been having a really hard time not only with the scary outside world but my daddy has been really off with his sleeping schedule and it's making it hard for us to talk because he tends to be asleep while I am awake. So, to keep myself on track I have been keeping with a good routine which not only helps me stay healthy but makes my daddy happy knowing what I am doing.

Morning-
I wake up around 7-7:30 and read my spiritual stuff which includes an app, a video, and a small reading
After I eat foodies usually oatmeal yummy :) and have tea and make sure I have a water bottle ready for the day (I don't drink enough)
I sometimes do a little work for my school or my internship
I get cleaned up and dressed for the day even if I don't have to see anyone I like to put clothes on
I then get to work fun :/

Midday
Usually around noon
I sometimes have a snack but I am trying to lose a little chub so I wait until lunch
I have a nice meal and I make sure to have a full drink (sometimes I forget to drink during the day) and if I emptied it refill my water bottle
Sometimes I will rest a little maybe take a nap but I just make sure to get away from my work for an hour or two
After my rest, I get back to work until my parents get home for work

Evening
Sometime between 4:30-6
I help make dinner and eat with my family
Sometimes I have to eat fast because I have clients I need to work with at night

Nighttime
After dinner until bedtime
Watch TV with my parents
and try to relax if I don't have clients
I like to take a bath before bed with bubbles or nice salts it makes me feel little and its been so cold it helps me warm-up
I get into my PJs and usually get to call Daddy for a while before bed we talk about our day or whatever we feel like
Daddy sometimes gets tired quickly so I will watch some TV before beddy
I make sure I'm all clean, my face washed, teeth brushed and hair dry before bed
I get to try and sleep around 10:30-11

I know this one was a little lame but it has helped me to have a good routine to keep my head right and it makes me feel safe when I don't have daddy around.

I hope this can help :)

Love and Safty,
Pannyboi41






No comments:

Post a Comment