Search This Blog

Sunday, May 12, 2019

I'm So So Sorry...But Graduation!

Hiya!
So I know I missed like a week or two but I have been soooo busy with school and everything that I just haven't had time to talk even with daddy. But luckily I had some time to play and color and be little with some juice and relaxation. But with all the crazy stuff I was able to graduate from my undergraduate program with a degree in psychology! It was so amazing and my daddy was able to watch the entire thing live because the school streamed it! It was so amazing it was like he was there and professed how proud he was of me and it was one of the best moments I have had with my daddy having him crying over my graduation and him being so proud was like a dream as one of my major goals is to serve him and make him proud. It was so amazing truly and I am so happy to have this part of my life done and a new one to start. Without daddy, this last semester would have been so rough but he made it worth every headache every hard paper everything worth it, it was so amazing and we are so close to seeing each other finally in about 19 days!!!

See you all soon!
Stay Cute!
Pannyboi41

No comments:

Post a Comment