Search This Blog

Friday, May 17, 2019

30 in 1

Hope you are having a nice evening,
I decided this week to do one of those 30 days of little space in one day because I am bord and daddy is out with friends because it Friday (sad sad face), update on things dada said I am in between a training collar and a slave collar (like being engaged/married in a BDSM relationship) which is amazing and he is going to properly collar me soon maybe once I go down in 14!!!! days? I'll keep you up dated!!

So here we go...
  1. Yes I sleep with two my pooh bear and piglet the first daddy bought on Valentine's day and the second for my graduation 
  2. Yes Yes Yes My Daddy!!!!
  3. like a million not all from daddy but I LOVE stuffies
  4. Probably spring I love taking pictures of flowers
  5. Mulan probably made me trans lol 
  6. Probably toffee or sour patch kids
  7.  I love to just talk with daddy or take baths or color watch cute tv 
  8. Stuffie
  9. that's a hard one... if I had to say elephants
  10. both sometimes more drawing and other times coloring 
  11. I really don't have a hobby but in little space I love crafts
  12. Beauty and the Beast
  13. Popcorn and apple juice
  14. Yes I have a green one with a fox it's new 
  15. Yes just as comfort though I like the fabric ones 
  16. Purple and Yellow
  17. Scorpio 
  18. I would say a day out where I get to wear something cute and carry around my narwal bag and  I get to hold daddy's hand and he holds on to me super tight and we get ice cream and relax at the park or the sea and maybe go see animals or flowers and then go out to eat where I can get little food without worrying about getting weird looks then snuggling and watching little movies and eat candy and sippy!
  19. Build a Bear 
  20. Yes mostly puppy sometimes kitty/other
  21. No, maybe dada will get me one 
  22. somewhere between 1-6ish 
  23. I has a kitty named Daisy and daddy has a pupper
  24. The Office and Parks and Rec and Jojo Bizare Adventure and Blue Exorcist but little shows I like Hilda (Netflix) and SpongeBob  cooking shows like Good Eats and anything daddy lets me watch I tend to not watch a lot of TV
  25. I love Kingdome Hearts and Stardew Valley and love card games and puzzles 
  26. Simba!
  27. Spongebob or Hilda 
  28. I like veggies and fruits and chewy things 
  29. Hmmm I want so many things but my biggest one would be a locking collar, cloth diapers, more tail plugs, more bondage gear and little things any of them I want them all teahee
  30. I have a fun gender I'm fluid flux is hard to explain but it means I feel different genders and within those, I feel them at different intensities 
I hope this was fun I may do one for my subby nature next time.
Love and Little,
Pannyboi41

No comments:

Post a Comment