Search This Blog

Sunday, April 28, 2019

Sorry I Missed a Week But It Was for a Good Reason

OwO!!
Hello From A.B.!!
So last week I went to an anime convention!! It was my first real con and I stayed all three days, which was a lot for a little and an introvert like me but I was with one of my best non-daddy friends and I had a really really good time. I missed daddy so much through the entire thing though because we normally call all weekend but I was at the con and it was sooooo loud everywhere so we couldn't talk much. I had a really good time otherwise I even found a wall scroll from Jojo Bizard Adventure and it was of my two favorite characters and I got a few things for my daddy and I took pictures and I got a super cute brown dress with a little cartoon monkey face on it from a grab bag and its definitely a little dress and I'm so excited to wear it for dada.
This past week has not been very eventful mostly work work work work for college. I have less two weeks left before graduation and that means I am even closer to seeing daddy!!

Talk Next Week,
Pannyboi41

No comments:

Post a Comment