Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 22, 2019

30 in 1 Part 2!

Hello Little and Big World!
(Warning this is a dirty one --  make sure to ask little ones)
I hope you have been having a good time all around its been really nice and warm here so that always makes this little one less moody and more playful and because of that I wanted to do another 30 in 1 challenge like I did last week only this time its 30 days of submission in one shot. So buckle up for the ride and enjoy learning more about me than you needed to know.


  1. I love being called good _______ or little one or anything else really he calls me I just love having him give me cute names (like his little buggy)
  2. Yes my daddy is my dom 
  3. I have been a sub/little for 6 years in no way a professional but still, it's been some time, and I have been a switch throughout this time as well 
  4. I hate writing lines my dom has only made me do this once or twice and I hate it 
  5. I love any kind of fruit it's super nice after a rough session
  6. the most perfect date would be similar to my little date idea but maybe a picknick in the park with some nice wine and foods enjoy the sunset before a rough session back home 
  7. mostly rules about taking care of myself, staying away from harmful people and making sure I get chores and work done
  8. I love seeing my dom in anything really I always find him attractive 
  9. I love spanking and the hand is my favorite feels the most intimate and most degrading as a  little but I'm all for whips 
  10. I'm a switch but I am normally like 90% of the time bottom which I feel most comfortable in 
  11. I am easily commanded and follow the rules given to me by my dom I would maybe be considered an "easy" sub and people wouldn't find me fun but my dom loves how I take commands I am also a 24/7 sub 
  12. Not really I'm not a brat in like any sense of the word but sometimes I can get fussy 
  13. Purple and yellow (daddy likes red, black and blue can you guess why?)
  14. Something cute and androgynous where you can't tell if I'm a boy or girl but I still look cute and daddy approves  
  15. I don't have many but no scat play or sending me to the ER there are probably more but I haven't found them yet 
  16. Our safe word is cucumber and when we RP we use a subspace word Grapefruit and a drop word orange 
  17. Pansexual!
  18. I found out about this dynamic and I fit at first with the idea of being a sub but I found myself playing the dom role sometimes and I just fit both but I always fall into my sub-zone more than anything and little space even more than that 
  19. Nothing too big with a nice bedroom with a large bathtub and a playroom for me to keep all my little things in away from the outside world and a "playroom" for daddy to have his way with me 
  20. I have and have always wanted a daddy dom 24/7 which is what I have and I love it!
  21. When daddy gets turned on he changes just slightly and that turns me on so much its super subtle but I can always tell and that so gets me going I also love when daddy tells me all about the things he will do to me when we are finally together or talking about having various gendered parts I don't have at the moment 
  22. Not much but anything to do with animals like real ones I'm not into but furry things are all good and fake animal parts are cool too
  23. I have a sort of routine once I get my job for the summer it may be something he will give me when I have a normal schedule and possibly when I go to grad school as well 
  24. I feel I am too fat and that I am always seen as the gender I was assigned even though I don't want to be seen that way I also think I can be too childish at the wrong times 
  25. I have an oral fixation and chew on everything! I also tend to forget my rules which gets me in trouble and I also tend to forget to care for myself when I get depressed 
  26. Daddy, dada, papa bear, daddy bear, dada bear 
  27. I am always in subspace that's what amazing about 24/7 but what really makes me fall is reading about other subs or being in the presence of daddy even when he isn't in deep dom space when I see or hear him I fall so fast and when I finally can be with him goodness I will be deep the entire time
  28. I love my sense of humor, my need to help and serve others and my perseverance
  29. Funny but reclused  
  30. When daddy is disciplining me, training me or punishing me
I hope this was fun for everyone I know it was interesting for me :).

Loves,
Pannyboi41

No comments:

Post a Comment