Search This Blog

Sunday, February 17, 2019

The Best Valentines Day Ever!

Hi There Littles and Caregivers!
So the best few days happened ever! So because daddy and I are so far away we can't be together for V day (sad face) but he still made it special. I sent him a little otter stuffed animal and he fell totally in love with it which made my little heart just melt away with how he acted when he got it and still acts whenever we are together and the stuffie is around. I also sent him a card which he promptly displayed on his desk (it had a bear on it because he is my bear). He sent me a really old school stuffed pooh bear! It is truly the best gift I ever received from a SO. My old gf never bought me any gifts for any holiday and the bf before that always bought me weirdly cheap gifts that had little significant value. This pooh bear stuffie just means so much I call him my pooh bear and it looks old school which my favorite I love old school drawings of Winnie the Pooh and he told me he felt something special when he found this stuffie and just knew it was the best gift for me. Sadly I am still waiting for his card. Then the day of Valentine's day I dressed up in my suite and gave daddy the special present of me being his little butler...we were naughty ;).

I hope your days move easy,
Pannyboi41

No comments:

Post a Comment