Search This Blog

Saturday, February 23, 2019

I Did It!!!!!

Hihihihihihiihihih!!!!!
(This is naughty ask your caregiver before reading)
So just last night and again today daddy pushed me to the absolute limit and he made me ejaculate all over my rug. It took a really long time using my toy but when I finally did it, it was soooooo much and it went everywhere! The best part was that daddy was so surprised and proud of me it made my heart just explode and I just couldn't stop smiling he even said he would get me a special stuffy for the occasion (but I don't need one what he did to me was special enough). After I did it I just felt so much closer to my daddy as it was my first time and I was so happy that he was the one I did it for. He also came about 7 times as I was trying to which was crazy for him too --  so we both had a very special sexual experience on Friday. Then today he worked me hard again until I ejaculated I didn't come as much but daddy was still so proud of me and it just makes me soooooo happy to make him proud, that all I want to do is make him proud!!!

On a completely different note, his card came for me and it is amazing!!! Its a pop us card with a super sweet message that just warms my heart every time I see it!

Keep Calm and Cum On,
Pannyboi41


No comments:

Post a Comment