Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Keeping Tack

 Hola and Hello,

Not much has been going on with me, mostly trying to get through school but this gave me an idea of a good way of helping all my little fallowers. One of the things that really helps me is keeping track of all the stuff I have to do. I know some littles do it differently but this is how I get through school and life and all that fun stuff

  • white board- I have a small white board and markers that I use to keep track of assignments and stuff that needs to be done during the week. The great this is is being able to erase the things that are done and see the list get smaller. 
  • monthly planner- I have a cheep dollar store monthly planner where I right down things like work schedule and assignment due dates
  • Big monthly calendar- I use this to write down everything that is due. Because the days are big enough I can right down all my readings and other things that need to be done 
  • Daily planner- because I am a social work student I work at a doctors office seeing clients. The daily planner helps me keep track of the people I see and when I can also make lists for the week of all things I need to get done
  • Things to have 
    • colored pens - makes everything pretty and fun 
    • colored highlighters - also makes thing fun and helps to make sure you mark off things that are done 
    • stickers - to mark off important things like big papers and days off
    • white board and thin markers - take care of the markers and don't push down too hard 
  • Some people like to make their own journal/planners those are great but I cant draw so i stick with premade planners 
So, this is what works for me and I hope it gave you some ideas on how to keep track of all the little things you need to do. 

Keep on Task,
Pannyboi41


No comments:

Post a Comment