Search This Blog

Thursday, April 29, 2021

College Stinks!

 UWU Hi there friends,

I am having a hard time with school as it is my final year (unless I go back for my Doctorate) but everything is just really stressful and it makes it hard for both my CG and I. So this week I wanted to make a list of things I like and hopefully it will make me feel better and give me some ideas for self-care. 

  • baths - warm and relaxing especially with salt or bubbles 
  • soft and sweet tea - something warm and soothing
  • bubbly water - great when you are feeling down and not a sugary as soda
  • small candies - a small treat for when you are working hard on papers
  • cooking - a great activity to take your mind off of the hard stuff while also creating something useful
  • reading - take a break and read something fun no study work 
  • listening to music - another break activity to take your mind off the hard stuff 
  • dress up -  wear something fancy to write that term paper
  • lists - a great way to make sure you stay on track 
  • cuddling - even with just a stuffy a nice cozy pal to keep you warm and happy 
  • using a paci or sippy - a little tradition to keep your mouth busy while your mind relaxes 
  • take pictures - spend time outside and get some fresh air while also taking pictures
  • take some time for self - brush your hair 100 times and wash your face and hands 
  • go to the gym - take some time to work out and get those good chemicals going 
  • playing video games - especially with friends 
This is a small list but its already making me feel better about taking care of myself for the next few days of school.

Take Time,
Pannyboi41


No comments:

Post a Comment