Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 25, 2021

To Start A Summer

 Hello and Welcome,

So its been super hot here and what that means is the start of...SUMMER! I love summer mostly because that means I get a break (but not this year I just got a new job). But I do enjoy the nice weather and the lovely sunshine. The other best part of summer is my daddy gets to come see me. So I deiced to write a little bit about what I like to do in the summer.

  • spending time near the water - I live on a man made lake its super fun to boat in but the water can be yucky and we have mean fish so I like to be near the water but not in it
  • going fishing - even with mean fish its still fun to enjoy fishing just make sure to release when you ketch 
  • make yummy food - some great summer salads or summer drinks are the best
  • sit in the sun - just enjoy the rays and read a lovely book
  • play with chalk - I love this I love drawing so its super fun to use a new medium 
  • jump rope and playing hop scotch - it great to play with others and great when its not too hot
  • out door games - any game in the grass is fun in the hot weather
  • going to the park - play on the swings!
  • reading manga - collecting manga is my hobby but I love reading it in the summer so I have more time to enjoy it
  • dressing cute - I love summer fashion and enjoy wearing cool clothing 
  • enjoy the AC or times in side - sometimes it rains and we have to stay in but that means enjoying the AC and relaxing with silly shows
  • bug and bird hunting - no real hunting here but its always fun to learn more about animals
  • go to new fun places - libraries, parks, museums and arcades fun new things and take the plunge
Hopefully this small list showcases a few of the fun exciting and lovely things you can do this summer. If you have an activity you like add to my list!

Fun in the SUN!

Pannyboi41



No comments:

Post a Comment