Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Lil Exercise Routine

UWU You there?
Hi and welcome to this weeks blog! I didn't really know what to write this week but I was at the gym when I was thinking about it so I decided that I should write about what I like to do at the gym that makes me feel good and maybe even little. So here is the list of activities I do that can maybe help you lose some weight or at least feel a little healthier:
  • Running/walking on the treadmill or outside 
    • hard to make little but I wear cute clothes that make me feel good 
    • I listen to podcasts or stories that make me feel little or just make me laugh
  • Jump rope
    • This always makes me feel super little. I know you are supposed to be really focused but I let myself have fun
  • Yoga
    • there is a ton of children yoga and easy yoga that can be made better with soft children music
  • Biking 
    • I loved biking as a kid so riding always makes me feel young. So give it a go and try and beat the neighbors like when you were little 
  • Do a children's work out
    • there are a ton of kids work outs online that are for all ages. Try one out it maybe  a little easy but it will make you feel really little and you'll have fun 
  • Stretches 
    • These are great to do on down days. Have your CG help you get into those hard to do poses. Like yoga these are great to do with music 
  • Circuit
    • A great way of working all parts of your body you can make up circuits where you time yourself or do a particular number or reps. This one can be hard to make you feel little but try adding jumping or little kid exercises like jumping jakes and frog jumps. 
Remember! Drink water! This is really important you need to stay hydrated and the best way tot do that is through drinking. This is wear you can break out your cute water bottles and show the world a little of your little side. Also make sure you wear the proper gear such as helmets and work out clothes. This is also where you can pull out your cute clothes and wear the pink and blue head gear. 

I hope you liked this slightly different post and it gave you some ideas on how to get fit.  

Stay Hydrated,
Pannyboi41


No comments:

Post a Comment