Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Cooking Time Once Again

 Hello Hello,

I really didn't know what to do for this week's post so I went with a good standby: cooking. I personally love to cook and with the help of my daddy, I feel like I can create anything. So here a few more spring-like recipes for you and your CG to make. 

Spring Salad

I personally like my salad simply made make sure to get the CG's help for this one as there is cutting involved

  1. cut up lettuce - I personally love sprint mix especially for this salad and most of the time it doesn't need to be cut
  2. cut tomatoes and cucumber into small parts - for little mouths 
  3. cut some papers - strips are best in this salad
  4. add some pickles and papers - I love some spice and these add a good tang 
  5. Top with ham, cheese, and turkey roll-ups - roll the meat together and cut into strips
  6. Add some dressing - a light dressing is best for this heavy salad
  7. Top with something crunchy - could be croutons or seeds whatever you like  

French Fries for a cold day 

one of my absolute favorites

  1. have your CG cut up some potatoes into small strips
  2. coat the strips in oil and season with pepper salt dill and rosemary (fresh if its growing in your herb garden)
  3. bake at 425 degrees for 25-30 minutes
  4. serve with ketchup and mustard 
Milky 
  1. use 1 cup of any type of milk - almond, regular, or rice
  2. add a little coffee mix to it for a tiny bit of flavor about 0.5 of a teaspoon
  3. add about 1 tablespoon of chocolate syrup 
  4. mix with a whisk until very frothy and combined well
  5. service ice cold to little grabby hands with whipped cream and sprinkles 
I hope these are a few good recipes to make with your caregiver and little alike I hope you enjoy and find your own things to make!

Love and Foodies,
Pannyboi41



No comments:

Post a Comment