Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 17, 2019

My Letter to Santa

Happy Holidays!
So I have been sad lately and ill so I decided to make myself feel better I will share my letter to Santa with you all.

Dear Santa,
I hope I have been a good little one this year, I think I have and Daddy can vouch for me I promise!!!
So if I deserve the presents I would like:

  • a onesie -- I don't have one but a purple one with elephants or otter would be perfect
  • a new paci --  the two I have are getting old and a purple one would be cute
  • a rainbow tutu -- something to wear at pride with daddy
  • new crayons -- the ones I have are not so good 
  • stickers! -- my favorite
  • more stuffies!!! -- no these are my favorite
  • cloth nappies -- I only need a few pairs as I don't "use" them they just make me comfy
  • things to put in my journal -- maybe small coloring pages or activities?
  • candy -- the chewy kind, please 
  • a crown -- daddy says I a princex
  • storybook -- so daddy can read to me more
  • to be with daddy more -- I miss him, he is too far away
  • for daddy to always be happy -- he deserves it the most 
I hope I have been good and have a safe journey this year, the cookies and milk are waiting for you and I will put out carrots too for the dear!
Happy Christmas!
Pannyboi41


No comments:

Post a Comment