Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Happy New Year and a New Adventure!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVE!!!!!!!
I just wanted to wish everyone a happy new year and hope you get that little kiss you have been waiting for even if it's just from your favorite stuffie at 10 o'clock when your caregiver has set your bedtime.
Anyway... GOOD NEWS!
I'm heading off this Saturday to see my daddy and I am sooooooooo excited! We are going to celebrate our anniversary (which was 12/21), my daddy's birthday and Christmas all in one!! I am so ready to see him its been like 6 months and its been way way way to long. I have some really special gifts for daddy and he said he would take me to see the butterfly garden at the museum and to my favorite soup place and the mall and be in the hot tub and the movies and the book store and just all the fun places some we went last time and new ones and I just can't wait!! I am just so excited to be with my daddy finally! Even f we just have fun at his house I will be so so so happy. He said we would have a little day and I even get to give him a spa day because he deserves to be pampered just like he does to me. Anyway I can't wait to update you all on all the fun we are going to have and all the greatness to come!
Next week I will not be posting but the week after, get ready for the long one!!

LOVE and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!
Pannyboi41

No comments:

Post a Comment