Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 10, 2019

A New Project -- My Little Journal

I hope you all had a good day!!
So I recently read a post on Instagram about someone that does journaling based on their regression, and I thought that was an amazing idea!!!!!!!! So I collected many ideas from all over the internet and put them together for you!!

 What you need:

  1. journal -- I use a journal with no lines but I like to draw so that just me, I do have to say make sure its big enough and is something you will want to work in everyday 
  2. Coloring utensils -- I use pens and crayons and marker, just anything you like!
  3. Stickers!!!!!!! 
  4. Coloring pages, work pages or fun pages 
What to put in your journal:
  • self-care idea/tips
  • chore/self-care/schedule chart or checklist
  • little me bio
  • favorite song list
  • stories that you make up
  • favorite song list
  • dreams (either real or the ones you have at night)
  • if you had a bunch of money where would it go/ what would you spend it on?
  • games to play
  • draw your dream paci/outfit/little room
  • doodles
  • things to buy (or for your CG to buy)
  • playdate ideas
  • movies to watch when little or with CG
  • design a new animal/plant/planet
  • facts about your favorite little subject
  • favorite nicknames/names to be called when little
  • likes/dislikes list
  • word searches or games
  • coloring pages
  • CG rules 
  • rules for your CG
  • the perfect CG outline
  • Ispy every letter of the alphabet 
  • sticker page
  • list of favorites and hates (especially in little space)
  • envelope with small favorite things inside (or things you find while exploring)
  • self-love or self-care exercises 
  • wish list
  • regression help list 
  • make scenes for paper dolls 
  • stuffie profiles 
  • good day/best day outline list
  • make your own crest
  • cartoon list
  • guide to taking care of little me
  • desires 
  • things to do with CG
  • what to do when I'm sick page
  • adventure page (either real or imaginary or ones to go on)
  • limits
  • aftercare ideas
  • what I need to improve on 
  • rewards and punishments
  • how to be little without daddy around 
  • little things needed/wanted
  • how to take care of a CG
  • blog ideas :)
  • sad day fixes
  • cosplay/lolita/design ideas 
  • general tips for being little 
Hopefully this gets you started on your own little journal!!
Pannyboi41

No comments:

Post a Comment