Search This Blog

Thursday, June 27, 2019

The First Post From My Daddy!

Hewo!
So my daddy has been checking up on my blog and was really excited about those sub and little space multiday challenges and wanted to try one for himself. As this is his first post I will be asking him the questions and typing out the answers for him. I hope you enjoy another set of questions and learning more about my daddy and me!
  1. Dada bear
  2. Na..lol of course little pannyboi41
  3. 2 years
  4. spanking for a pleasurable punishment or writing lines for a harsh punishment 
  5. Indian food
  6. going to a nice restaurant like 5 stars dressing up really nice and dressing my little up really nice and then seeing a cute little movie and then being in bed together cuddling and being close to each other
  7. No self-harm, no talking bad about yourself, always address me properly as sir daddy master, etc. and many more
  8. their suit ;)
  9. Yes when we are in person and my favorite implement right now is my hand 
  10. Yes not hyper but I enjoy it as part of our relationship
  11. No self-harm, no speaking badly about myself and I try to be a role model so I do similar things I give rules out for
  12. It's hard because I am a switch (me too!) but the look of submission in my little eyes it makes me feel in control 
  13. Nothing at this time I have found 
  14. Green 
  15. Hawaiian shirt and shorts or Adidas pants and jackets 
  16. For me, no drugs or alcohol (I don't do well on it) and I will only have one little and my little will only have one daddy
  17. For me, apple for my little, cucumber 
  18. Pansexual and pannysexual
  19. I like taking care of people and I naturally fit into this community 
  20. My grandparent's small house with a pool and hot tub in the back with a playroom for my little and a playroom for us with studies for both of us to enjoy our time and space 
  21. The bestest most obedient perfect little ever pannyboi41
  22. Just looking at my little turns me on, body worship (either way) and knife play
  23. Intense gore and scat play (I do like golden shower play) and I don't like full body leather or rubber 
  24. We facetime as soon as we can and talk for as long as my little can stay up and we say goodnight and say one good thing about our day and we always say good morning when we first wake up and others 
  25. I would say everything but they told me I can't say that so their caring heart it makes them so wonderful and the most special kind of person to me making them the most perfect little (crying, can't handle him sometimes) 
  26. That I am not a good enough daddy and I don't provide enough guidance 
  27. Swearing especially in front of my little, obsession over small things that no one else cares about
  28. I have a lot of names; bug, little puppo, baby boy/girl, otter, pannicakes
  29. Talk little to them, command them in non-sexual ways
  30. My ability to communicate effectively with many different people in many different forms of communicating   
  31. I'm funny and like to joke with people
  32. Whenever my little is in full subspace and I can be totally in control we may be in a 24/7 CG/L relationship but I don't always want to place so much on my little but when they are in full subspace I go all out 
Daddy- "Be good, don't do anything I wouldn't do"
Sorry about the weird numbering the outline we were working off was messed up. I hoped you enjoyed hearing from my daddy, maybe he will talk more next week!

Loves, Candy, Coloring, and Caregivers,
Pannyboi41 and TheKuma (My Daddy) 

No comments:

Post a Comment