Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 19, 2019

It's Hard Without Daddy

Hi :(,
So since being back home, I am having a really hard time without daddy. I just seem broken and depressed. We talk as much as we can but I was spoiled being with him for even a week.  I just want to be back in his arms where I feel at home. It was nice that the other day daddy's friends commented that we were a cute couple and daddy has been a lot happier since he met me and I totally feel the same. My parents have commented that I seem happy and healthier now that I have my daddy (even though they don't know he is my daddy they just think he is my boyfriend). Anyway just a little update I guess on how I have been feeling and I just wanted to share it has been hard to feel up to doing anything but hopefully daddy and I can get out of this rut and we can be happy little clams again -- not that we aren't happy together more than we are feeling the distance.

Be Good and Stay Lovely,
Pannyboi41

No comments:

Post a Comment