Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Little Movies :3

 Hi there,

I haven't been in a super good mood lately just missing my daddy and just school has been getting stressful. A great way to combat stress is with a good wholesome movie. 

  • Mary and the witch's flower- a great movie for a little adventure and magic it may be a little scary for the younger littles but good for a movie night
  • Cloudy with a chance of meatballs - I love this movie its super cute and just little movie to watch on rainy days
  • Most Ghibli movies- some are a little scary or sad for littles but most are written for a younger audience 
  • Okko's Inn - a cute movie about a young girls adventure with ghost. I first saw this on a plane to see my daddy and I cried when it ended it was so good
  • The Muppets- we all love them so share them with a little near you
  • Klaus- another movie that made me cry, its for the holidays but if you need a feel good super cutely animated movie this is it.
  • Mr. Peabody and Sherman- I used to binge this movie all the time I find it super fun and cute and just a great movie for a silly little
  • The Rugrats movie and Rugrats go to Paris- Super fun and funny can be a little gross but that adds to the fun 
  • Tinker Bell- She's not just for girls! I used to watch these when I would wake up in the middle of the night they always brought me peace.
  • Any Disney movie- especially old classics they were written for the little audience bring back the comfort of old movies
  • Hey Arnold! The Movie- I used to love watching this show and the movie is a great way to bring me into a little older little space, not for the babies, sorry sweeties.  
There are tons of kids movies but theses are a few that I have found to be really good for the little population. Hopefully this gives you a few ideas and you take the leap into watching something new or reliving something old. 

Popcorn and Candy,
Pannyboi41




No comments:

Post a Comment