Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 21, 2020

A Little's Perfect Wedding

 Hi,

My daddy wanted me to write about my idea for a wedding here so this might get a little naughty so make sure to ask before you read!

So a few things to have at wedding:

Pick a fun color -- maybe go with your favorite color or a color that just makes you happy forget about the seasons color this is your wedding not the fall's wedding 

Make your own flowers -- instead of buying flowers maybe learn to make them, arts and crafts!

If your a princess wear a princess dress, if your a prince a beautiful suit and if you don't feel like it wear what makes you happy, maybe a big bow or cute bunny or cat ears 

Have a fun cake -- maybe add your favorite characters to it as the wedding party or just have fun flavors 

Invite your little friends -- sometimes we just need our little friends and their caregivers

If you can wear little things under your dress or suit -- I know it might be a surprise for your caregiver but I know they will love it 

Be prepared for the wedding night -- I know this can be scary but it will be really fun so don't stress

you are going to be tired after so make sure to pack some cozy clothes for after the party and maybe your stuffie

If you are ready do a collaring -- this maybe the right time to get your final collar the collar you will wear forever with your caregiver (see my post on collaring) 

Have your favorite food -- maybe not you favorite little food but make sure you are pleasing your taste buds (and maybe have your caregiver and new spouse cut it up for you)


So this is not a complete list not even close but I hope it gives some good ideas for a little hidden wedding or even just wedding, I have never had one so I wasn't great at creating this list, but I now have some good ideas for myself :3


Love and Bliss,

Pannyboi41



 

No comments:

Post a Comment