Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 14, 2020

A Little Guide to Fall

 UWU Heddo,

So as fall comes to the east coast I wanted to write a little bit on what I like to do in fall that makes me feel little and most of them can be hidden in normal fall activities. 

  1. apple picking- makes me feel so small especially around really big trees. I also love eating apples as a little snack so a double win. 
  2. Picking and carving pumpkins- just makes me feel little as this was something I did when I was young super fun activity but be careful with knives
  3. drinking warm drinks- I love hot apple cider and coco great time to enjoy them as it gets cold
  4. snuggling- I love this all the time but as it gets colder its a way more fun activity
  5. sitting around a fire- a great time to roast marshmallows and eat candy 
  6. dressing up- as Halloween gets close I love trying on clothes and dressing up and I can do it without fear or being caught. I also love being in costume shops that pop up
  7. coloring fall pictures- I just love fall so coloring things with fall colors is super fun  
  8. reading in the sun- a little bit of a big kid activity but enjoying the nice weather in a cozy sweater is a great way of getting fresh air and still feeling cozy 
  9. Watching Halloween movies- I hate scary movies but I love the little movies that come out during this time they are just super fun and cute 
  10. Eating yummy foods- during this time all my favorite foods come out like cider donuts, pie and warm casseroles
What's your favorite fall activity? What do you like to do where you live?

Bats and Pumpkins,
Pannyboi41



No comments:

Post a Comment