Search This Blog

Monday, June 15, 2020

My Journal

Heddo!
I didn't know what to post this week so I decided to share my little journal because I am having a lot of fun making it and wanted to share that with you all!
The cover - making sure people don't suspect anything
Writing about my adventures - sometimes with out daddy but he likes that I write about them
The dream train - where daddy and I meet in our dreams
How to - take care of a sick little - I love writing these and then adding them to my blog
Drawings for daddy - this is of a bear that dresses like Gyro from Steel Ball Run (part 7 of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
Friends I meet - I have met a toad, spider and bird!
Cute things that littles need
My cover page - this one got out of order but that's okay!
I drew a story daddy told me
Stuffie profiles - I make sure to add their tags
Letters to daddy when I really miss him
Rules and To Dos are important too
Extra special pages!
I play games too!

I hope you've liked this little look into my little journal and I hope it has given you some ideas on what to add in yours (check out my little journal page to get even more ideas)!

Loves and Nappies,
Pannyboi41
PS- I am soooooo sleepy!

No comments:

Post a Comment