Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 20, 2021

A New Thing (NSFW)

 UWU,

So before I start I need to say ask your CG before you read on its very important because this is a very naughty post. 

So while my daddy was at my house last we went to a naughty store. It was really cool they had like everything. My daddy almost bought me a puppyhood and collar but we had our eye set on one particular item daddy wanted to buy me a strap-on and a new dildo that was realistic. We found a really nice strap-on and a dildo that was 6 inches with realistic balls and shaft. It was so pretty (maybe a weird word). 

When we got home I was super excited to try it so daddy had me strip and he helped me put on the strap. Then my daddy did something really naughty. I used his mouth on me. It felt so good. I pulled his hair a little and moved my hips with his mouth. It was amazing to watch and turned me on so so much. He made these sounds that I could only describe as choking but in a super sexy way (?). It was truly nothing I have ever experienced before. I have had other partners and I have used straps with them that were realistic but for some reason, this was unlike any time before. I felt such a connection with him and I felt like the strap-on was really me. I felt like the manliest man in the world, even when I was making the most femme sounds. After some time I had to touch myself and I came the most I have in a long time. I felt like I came like a man even though I was touching my clit. Truly it was a life-changing moment I felt like a man a real man, not a trans boy wearing a strap. 

The next day we did something similar the next day and I didn't feel as manly but it still was amazing. I just it was truly something I never expected when we bought the strap-on and dildo. I knew it was going to be fun but I never realized that it could take my doughts and throw them to the side. 

Anyway...

I hope those trans and cis littles find moments that feel this good because everyone deserves this even if it's not a sexual moment, just a moment that makes you feel who you really are.  


Naughty and Boyish,

Pannyboi41



No comments:

Post a Comment