Search This Blog

Thursday, October 3, 2019

I Have a Concussion

Hiya,
I got a concussion so it's hard for me to be on my computer, but I still wanted to talk with everyone cause I have been missing my little friends and times with you.

So because I can't think of much to write I'll add some of my favorite little food recipes for when I don't feel good:

Sick Day Chicken Soup:

  • two cooked chicken breasts
  • 3 cups chicken stock
  • 2 big carrots 
  • 3 celery sticks
  • 1/2 onion
  • 1 cup noodles or rice 
  • garlic, salt, pepper to taste
  • I love adding some spice to help open up my nose with pepper flakes (the ones on pizza)
  • dried herbs like rosemary, thyme, and sage  (go light)
  • optional: lemon juice 
cut all the veggies and add to the boiling broth
once starting to soften add the chicken to warm along with the herbs such
turn off the heat and add the rice or noodles and let sit until cooked through 
optional: add lemon the each serving

Nighty-time drink
  • 1 cup milk
  • 1 tsp honey
  • 2 drops vanilla 
  • 1 pinch cinnamon
heat milk in a microwave until really warm stir in honey and vanilla then add the cinnamon on top 

Simple Fruit Yogurt
  • 1 cup plain yogurt
  • 1/2 cup frozen then partially thawed strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and mangos
  • 1 cup cut-up pineapple
  • 1 tbs of sliced almonds
  • banana chips
put yogurt in a bowl add the other things on top --  eat slowly 

There are more but maybe ill add those next week, my eyes are starting to hurt from my computer 

Until then,

Stay you Stay you Stay you,









No comments:

Post a Comment