Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

A Daddy Post

Pannyboi41 Here, I havent been feeling well and I asked daddy to write a little something for you...

Hello all my name is thekuma and I’m pannyboi41’s daddy. I couldn’t be happier to call them my little buggy and we make quite a pair. From the first time I saw them I just knew that I was made to protect, cherish and love them for my whole life. And even though we’re farther apart then we’d like to be we will always do our best for each other and to make everything work!! The moral to all of this is daddy’s love your little ones with all you’ve got and littles be good for your daddy’s and know that even though that some of you are in long-distance relationships and things seem dark sometimes always be each other’s light and don’t let the distance get you down 

TheKuma 

(I Love you Daddy,
Pannyboi41)

No comments:

Post a Comment